2014 Football Ticket Information
- Advance ticket sales end on the Thursday afternoon prior to the game.
- Chairback Seats are Reserved Season Tickets all other tickets are General Admission
- Single-game tickets will either be held at Will Call, or will be available for pick-up at the Athletics Office (PB 212) until Thursday prior to the game. No single-game tickets will be shipped.
- Gates open one hour prior to game kickoff
- Cash/check only accepted at ticket windows
- Notable Dates:
- September 13 – Family Night
- October 11 – Homecoming
- October 18 – Community Appreciation Day ($2 tickets)
- $50 for Chairback Reserved Season Ticket
- $30 for Football-Only GA Season Pass (see main section for TruPass purchases)
- $8 for Single-Game General Admission (adult)
- $5 for Single-Game General Admission (K-12, Seniors over 60)
Truman Student/Faculty/Staff Single-Game Tickets
- Truman students receive ONE free GENERAL ADMISSION ticket per game.
- Truman faculty/staff receive TWO free GENERAL ADMISSION tickets per game.
Stokes Stadium Seating Chart
Rows 3-27: Visitor General Admission
Rows AA-KK: General Admission
Rows 1-27; AA-HH: General Admission
Rows 1-27: “DOG POUND” Student Section
Rows AA-HH: General Admission
Rows 3-18: Truman Band
Rows 19-27; AA-HH: General Admission
Reserved Season Parking
- $20 for reserved spot in Stokes Stadium SOUTH parking lot
- $10 if purchased at same time as a TruPass or Football Season Ticket
- FREE Parking in all single-game parking locations.
- Handicapped Season/Single-Game Parking is available in Stokes Stadium SOUTH parking lot.
- Easiest parking locations:
- Ryle Hall Lot (north of stadium; west-side of Florence Street)
- **Campbell Apartments / Soccer Field Lot (southeast of stadium; east-side of Florence Street)
- Barnett Hall Lot (west of stadium; west-side of Franklin Street)
- Pershing Arena Lot (northwest of stadium; west-side of Franklin Street)
- No alcohol allowed on Truman State University property, including Stadium and surrounding parking lots, except during designated tailgate days (TBA).
- No tobacco or pets allowed inside the stadium.