2013Football Ticket Information
· Advance ticket sales end on the Thursday afternoon prior to the game.
Chairback Seats are Reserved Season Tickets all other tickets are General Admission
· Tickets bought within 10 days of the game date will automatically be held at will call and will not be shipped.
o Gates open ONE hour prior to game kickoff
o Cash/check only accepted at ticket windows
· $50 for Chairback Reserved Season Ticket
· $40 for Football-Only Season Pass (see main section for TruPass purchases)
· $8 for Single-Game General Admission (adult)
· $5 for Single-Game General Admission (K-12, Seniors over 60)
Truman Student/Faculty/Staff Single-Game Tickets
· TSU students receive ONE free GENERAL ADMISSION ticket per game.
o Must show Truman student ID.
· TSU faculty/staff receive TWO free GENERAL ADMISSION tickets per game.
o Must show Truman faculty/staff ID.
Stokes Stadium Seating Chart
Rows 3-27: Visitor General Admission
Rows AA-KK: General Admission
Rows 1-27; AA-HH: General Admission
Rows 1-27: “DOG POUND” Student Section, sponsored by Residence Life
Rows AA-HH: General Admission
Rows 3-18: Truman Band
Rows 19-27; AA-HH: General Admission
Reserved Season Parking
· $20 for reserved spot in Stokes Stadium SOUTH parking lot
o $10 if purchased at same time as a TruPass or Football Season Ticket
· FREE Parking in all single-game parking locations.
o Easiest parking locations:
§ Ryle Hall Lot (north of stadium; west-side of Florence Street)
§ Campbell Apartments / Soccer Field Lot (southeast of stadium; east-side of Florence Street)
§ Barnett Hall Lot (west of stadium; west-side of Franklin Street)
§ Pershing Arena Lot (northwest of stadium; west-side of Franklin Street)
Handicapped Season/Single-Game Parking
· Is available in Stokes Stadium SOUTH parking lot
· No alcohol allowed on Truman State University property, including Stadium and surrounding parking lots, except during designated tailgate days (TBD).
· No tobacco or pets allowed inside the stadium.